Technology. It’s at the core of who we are and what we do.
Built with exclusive DigitalClarity® technology, this sensor features exceptionally low noise levels and low-light sensitivity. It achieves superior resolution—delivering CCD image quality (based on SNR and low-light sensitivity)—along with the low cost, low power, high performance, small form factor, and fast time-to-market of CMOS. With very low power consumption and variable functions, including gain, frame rate, and exposure, this sensor outputs high-quality images at high speeds and can be programmed through a simple two-wire serial interface.
High-Powered Video Capability in a Small and Low-Power Sensor
Excellent Image Quality
- 2.2μm pixel enables the capture of clear and brilliant still images.
Fast Response Times and Short Focus Times
- up to 30 fps image capture at full resolution provides specialized high-speed DSC performance that can’t be matched by CCDs.
Small Footprint, Simple Design
- The 12-bit ADC for high-resolution image capture and HDTV video formats is a one-chip solution that enables a small footprint and easy design.
HD Video Capable
- HD video capability is a design differentiator.
Low Power Consumption
- Low power advantages of CMOS technology extend the life of a DSC/DVC battery.